Description: Staymobile’s vision is to provide – through its franchisees – the goods and services required to enhance and sustain the increasingly important mobile lifestyle. Opportunities: Available in the United States. Excludes: HI, MD, ND, NY, SD. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $75,000. Training Provided: Yes.
In the new post-PC era, our ever-connected society has grown reliant on/obsessed with the use of their mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, wearables, etc). We need these tools to work and panic when mobility is interrupted. With a focus on enhancing and sustaining the increasingly important connected lifestyle and our reliance on mobile devices required for work or play, Staymobile provides:
- Repair services needed when these lifestyle tools are damaged.
- Accessories designed to enhance the functionality and utility of each device.
- Protection plans for consumers and businesses intended to cover devices, data and identity.
The Staymobile franchise opportunity represents an exceptional offering in the emerging mobility lifestyle support services business category. Staymobile franchisees must successfully complete an extensive, multi-week training program prior to commencing operation of a franchised Staymobile location.
- With access to established preferred relationships with strategic business partners and vendors, coupled with ongoing franchise support, Staymobile franchisees are equipped to handle the operational requirements and reap the rewards of an exciting and important service business.
- In addition to dedicated field support staff, Staymobile provides ongoing technical updates, repair webinars, private forum access, video libraries and many additional forms of support as new devices come to market.
We are a brand and company totally dedicated to the premise that we become successful as we help our franchisees achieve their personal goals. If we help you achieve your personal goals you will be helping us achieve our goals to build a national brand dedicated to enhancing and sustaining the mobile lifestyle.