America's #1 Franchise Directory, Trusted for Over 15 Years

Travel Franchises

Sort By Name or Investment or Filter by:

Cruise Planners, an American Express Representative Stop dreaming, start planning with the #1 cruise travel franchise! Low investment, low risk opportunity with high... Read More Min. Cash Required:

Yogi Bear's Jellystone Parks Camp-Resorts Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resorts: Not Your Average Campground! Read More Min. Cash Required:

Expedia CruiseShipCenters Let the #1 brand in travel work for you. Global brand, local business - your local business! Read More Min. Cash Required:

CruiseOne / Dream Vacations Take a permanent vacation from your job! Start a home-based travel business. Read More Min. Cash Required:

Hotel Key Kaddy Our ground breaking patented product has enabled our present dealers to earn over $6,000 per week. Read More Min. Cash Required:

World Discovery Club Proven online business model in a red-hot industry delivers 6-figure income potential in your very first year! Read More Min. Cash Required:

Trends and Facts About Travel Franchises

Even during recession periods, travel franchises will always have a place in the market – people like to get away. Below are some fast facts on the industry. You can read more on the industry through the U.S. Travel Association:



1. 1 out of 9 U.S. jobs depend on travel and tourism. The travel industry supports more than 8.1 million U.S. jobs.


2. The travel industry has created jobs at a faster rate (12.8%) than the rest of the economy (10.1%) from the beginning of the overall employment recovery in early 2010 to the end of 2015.


3. Travel ranks as the 7th ranked industry in terms of employment compared to other major private industry sectors.


4. In 2015, domestic and international travelers spent $947 billion in the U.S., which breaks down to approximately $2.6 billion a day, $108.1 million an hour, $1.8 million a minute and $30,033 a second.


5. Leisure travel accounted for 79.2% of all U.S. domestic travel in 2015.


6. According to the CLIA 2015 Annual Report, 75% of cruisers opted to book their vacations using a travel agent.


7. For travel agencies, about 55% of revenue comes from reservation and travel booking with the remaining 45% spread across tour arranging, purchasing event ticket purchasing, and itinerary planning.


8. The number of millennials who own a cruise franchise has increased by nearly 20% in the last four years.


9. Food service and lodging are the top two spending categories by domestic and international travelers. 


10. Growing areas in the travel industry are “green” travel and eco-tourism.


Your Request List

You can add items by clicking the "Add to Request List" button or checkbox when you find something you're interested in.

You may add up to 15 items to your Request List

Your request list will follow you around the site.

When you are ready to complete your request for free information, click "Submit" in your Request List.

Why not get started by browsing our New Franchise Opportunities or Low Cost Franchise Directory?

You may only enter 15 items in your Request List.

To request information from your selected companies, just fill in the form and click "Submit".

OK, got it

Request Info From:


Your List is Empty

You can add items by checking the "Request FREE Info" boxes.

* indicates required field

Optional Information

Join our mailing list!

We share your information only with your selected franchises.