Search Connecticut franchises by Industry
MyCamille’s MyCamille’s franchising system is a step-by-step method for developing your own restaurant. We'll show you how! Minimum Cash Required: $40,000.
Jimmy John's Learn why Jimmy John’s gourmet sandwich franchise has been named one of the best franchise opportunities today. Minimum Cash Required: $80,000.
SUBWAY® Be part of a winning team with the #1 franchise! Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Hungry Howie's Pizza See why Hungry Howie’s Pizza the home of the Original Flavored Crust has an edge over our competition. Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries Cook up a good time with Hwy 55 and bring the great American classics to your restaurant customers! Minimum Cash Required: $125,000.
Dickey's Barbecue Pit Dickey's - founded in 1941 on a family's passion for barbecue and still serving the best. Come join our family! Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Wok Box Worldwide Asian cuisine in fast casual, take-out and catering. Small 1,200 sq. foot retail footprint. 70+ units... Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Cheeburger Cheeburger Searching for your next career challenge? We have what you're looking for, and we make it easy! Minimum Cash Required: $150,000.
Pure Health Offer a flavorful, healthy alternative to fast food with Pure Health, now expanding around the globe! Minimum Cash Required: $60,000.
Go-Grill A hot new grill concept brought to you by Fresh & Healthy Brands - nutritious, healthy, delicious! Minimum Cash Required: $60,000.
Noble Roman's Take n Bake Pizza We'll put our 40+ years of experience behind you with our delicious, affordable take-n-bake pizza franchise! Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Great Steak™ The cheesesteak - an American original that’s become a tradition. Bring it to your neighborhood! Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
All The Perks Espresso Cafe Choose from several investment options to open your own coffee shop with All The Perks. There's one to suit you! Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Zoup! Fresh Soup Company Zoup! Where everything matters. Start your business with the leading fast-casual soup restaurant ! Minimum Cash Required: $120,000.
Ritter's Frozen Custard Not all ice cream is created equal! One bite and you'll agree. Ritter's is simply the best. Join us! Minimum Cash Required: $350,000.
The Lost Cajun Get started on passing a good time with your own Lost Cajun restaurant. It's the real deal, a genuine Louisiana... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Beef 'O' Brady's® Family Sports Pub Own a Beef 'O' Brady's Family Sports Pub. It's more than a business. It's a way of life! Minimum Cash Required: $150,000.
Johnny Rockets Bring classic, timeless, feel-good Americana to your city, state or country with Johnny Rockets! Minimum Cash Required: $200,000.
Roy Rogers Franchise Company, LLC Saddle up with Roy Rogers. The reward is as wide as Texas and as deep as the Grand Canyon! Minimum Cash Required: $300,000.
Boneheads Grilled Fish & Piri Piri Chicken Hook a reel franchise with this revolutionary fast-casual food concept! World-class support, training and systems. Minimum Cash Required: $150,000.
Pudgie's Naked Chicken Co. Become part of a huge franchise success story with Pudgie's Naked Chicken Co. Minimum Cash Required: $200,000.
America's Taco Shop® You won't find our recipes in a cook book! Customers adore our authentic Mexican menu. Minimum Cash Required: $90,000.
TacoTime® Live your dream of business ownership with TacoTime, the quality leader in Mexican QSR! Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Samurai Sam’s Teriyaki Grill® Wok the Healthy Path® with Samurai Sam's, serving Japanese favorites at affordable prices! Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Moe's Southwest Grill We will provide you with a highly supportive and experienced franchise team that will make you a fast food... Minimum Cash Required: $150,000.
Did you know that Connecticut is home of the first American hamburger? Louis Lassen, owner of a small sandwich shop called ‘Louis’ Lunch’ in New Haven, created the hamburger in 1895, by serving ground steak between two slices of toast.
Take a look at these excellent franchise opportunities that are available in prime locations such as Hartford, New Haven and Bridgeport, and Connecticut could also be home to your prosperous new business!
Browse Franchises in Connecticut by Industry
- Accounting & Financial Franchises in Connecticut
- Advertising & Marketing Franchises in Connecticut
- ATM Franchises in Connecticut
- Automotive Franchises in Connecticut
- Business Opportunities in Connecticut
- Business Services Franchise in Connecticut
- Children's Franchises in Connecticut
- Cleaning Franchises in Connecticut
- Coffee Franchises in Connecticut
- Computer & Internet Franchises in Connecticut
- Consultant & Business Broker Franchises in Connecticut
- Courier Franchises in Connecticut
- DVD & Video Franchises in Connecticut
- Employment & Staffing Franchises in Connecticut
- Entertainment Franchises in Connecticut
- Fitness Franchises in Connecticut
- Food Franchises in Connecticut
- Golf Franchises in Connecticut
- Health & Beauty Franchises in Connecticut
- Healthcare & Senior Care Franchises in Connecticut
- Home Services Franchises in Connecticut
- Home-based Franchises in Connecticut
- Industrial Franchises in Connecticut
- Mailing & Shipping Franchises in Connecticut
- Moving & Storage Franchises in Connecticut
- Pet Franchises in Connecticut
- Photography Franchises in Connecticut
- Printer, Copying & Sign Franchises in Connecticut
- Real Estate Franchises in Connecticut
- Restaurant Franchises in Connecticut
- Retail Franchises in Connecticut
- Security Franchises in Connecticut
- Sports Franchises in Connecticut
- Tax Franchises in Connecticut
- Training Franchises in Connecticut
- Travel Franchises in Connecticut
- Vending Franchise Opportunities in Connecticut