Description: Express Employment Professionals offers new franchise owners the unique chance to build income and equity while helping people grow their careers. Choose from two ownership models. Opportunities: Franchise opportunities available throughout the United States. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, from the company. Training Provided: Yes. SBA-Approved: Yes.
Express will waive the initial $35,000 franchise fee for the first five qualified U.S. veterans awarded a new franchise.
Express offers full in-house financing for equipment, payroll of Express associates and accounts/receivables. Express offers third-party financing for start-up costs.
Express Employment Professionals Franchise Video
A “national brand with small business support structure” meets the world of franchising throughout North America, having over 550 franchise locations…
Express Employment Professionals helps Americans to go into the business of creating jobs and stabilizing the economy during upward shifts in employment and staffing needs.
Professionals from a variety of backgrounds enter the franchise industry to support these trends.
Just a few aspects of franchise industry ownership with Express mentioned in the video:
- Three weeks of intensive training
- Leadership training to support new business owners
- Marketing, advertising, interactive media, and human resources support along the way
- Opportunities to grow with “one of the top five staffing companies in North America”
- Integration of career goals with successfully managing a business and stabilizing earning potential well into the future
- Average Express location “generates more than $4 million in sales each year”
Want to enter into the franchise business with “no inventory and no cash handling”? Owning an Express Employment Professionals franchise means working with people, helping companies staff their projects and meet their needs, while creating jobs for local economies.
Interested in franchise opportunities and the staffing industry? Watch this video to find out more about Express Employment Professionals.
GREAT! WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?
Find out more about Express Employment Professionals by submitting the form below.