Description: The OpenWorks cleaning franchise business model is unique because it takes a comprehensive approach to helping franchisees meet the challenges of operating their businesses in an in-demand, recession-resistant industry. Opportunities: Franchises are currently available in Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee and Washington. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $7,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, from the company. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes.
We offer a 10% discount on the franchise fee to qualified military veterans.
OpenWorks Cleaning Franchise Video
Over 30 years of industry excellence speaks for itself—OpenWorks franchise partners are more than ready to share their satisfaction with the world.
Before watching this brief video, featuring interviews with OpenWorks franchisees from different backgrounds, consider some of these fast facts about the company’s impressive history and how franchisees benefit with the brand:
- Start-up and ongoing training provided with emphasis on hard working partners.
- Focus on satisfied clients with full-time participation requirements.
- Trial period focused on building franchisee excellence with hands-on experience.
- Financial support offered through in-house sources and low liquid capital requirement to start.
- Home-based cleaning concept means you run your business from home—no costly rental expenses.
- No selling required, equipment and supplies included, and no need to handle invoicing and collecting.
- Unit and master franchisee opportunities.
- Business conversion opportunities at reduced rates.
GREAT! WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?
Find out more about OpenWorks by submitting the form below.