Last week VetFran added another member to its organization with the addition of Schlotsky's sandwich bar franchise- becoming VetFran's 300th member. In joining VetFran's "Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative" the IFA's program to help U.S. military veterans invest in their own business Schlotsky's sandwich franchise has reduced its normal allocated franchise fee of $30,000 to $20,000 for qualified veterans.
Other franchise and business opportunities that have also joined VetFran are the following:
- AAMCO $8,000 taken off the initial fee of $31,500.
- CareersUSA 10% off our Franchise Fee
- Cartridge World 15% discount on our franchise fee.
- Express Employment Professionals 25% reduction in our franchisee fee
- FiltaFry 10% discount on the territory fee.
- Kiddie Academy® $25,000 Discount
- Little Caesars Benefit: Value approximately $10,000 - $68,000
- Liberty Tax Service Franchising Fee: $17,000 to $34,000
- Snelling Staffing Services 25% off the $25,000 franchise fee
- Two Men and a Truck 10% discount off the current Franchise Fee.
If you would like to view the rest of VetFran's 300 franchise members please click on the link provided for more info.