Description: A child care education franchise that puts you in partnership with a leader of more than 30 years standing. Opportunities: Single and multi-unit franchises available throughout the United States. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $200,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. SBA-Approved: Yes.
Sunny Rizvi: Multi-Unit Owner With a Passion for Education
Owning a Kiddie Academy® franchise allows you to achieve your financial & personal career goals – own a business that doesn’t own you!
$1,391,558* is the average revenue of a Kiddie Academy® facility open at least 24 months - your financial goals could be within reach!
Financial Performance Representations
Number of locations reporting: 81
Average Revenue: $1,391,558*
Average Gross Profit: $373,240*
*Thirty-four (34) Academies of 42% of the 81 mature academies reporting operated at or above the Average figure presented above. Thirsty-one (31) Academies or 8% of the 81 mature academies reporting operated at or above the average Gross Profit Figure presented above.
Benefits of owning a Kiddie Academy franchise:
- Comprehensive business model and support
- Flexible, Monday-Friday schedule
- Growing demand, as more and more dual income families and single parents seek high quality child care
- Option to own or lease real estate
Interview with the Vice-President:
At the 2014 IFA Convention, Franchise Direct interviewed the vice-president, getting information about the early childhood education industry in general, and what Kiddie Academy® has to offer.
At Kiddie Academy, we awaken the possibilities through nurturing, learning and fun. By blending these things together, we ensure that our students are constantly stimulated, constantly interested and constantly growing. Our curriculum incorporates character development and life skills, reinforced with our family style dining and creative play. Kiddie Academy Domestic Franchising, LLC is accredited by AdvancED, an organization that accredits over 27,000 public and private schools and districts across the United States and in 69 countries.
- Third party financing options with access to SBA financing
- Robust support program for financing, site selection, construction, licensing, training, pre-launch and ramp-up
- Kiddie Academy's signature building is designed to give families a Kiddie Academy branded experience while allowing you to design and construct your academy to meet local codes and marketplace needs within your protected territory.
- Our real estate and construction teams support your site selection and academy construction activities, whether you choose to pursue a build to suit lease, purchase option, or in-line conversion.
High Quality, Ongoing Training and Support:
- Our franchisees benefit from extensive training for you and your staff initially, as well as ongoing, refresher training programs.
- We combine the best in classroom and hands-on learning experiences, ensuring skill acquisition, retention and real world application.
- A Franchise Business Consultant assists from opening onward with site visits, additional trainings and sharing of best practices.
Kiddie Academy History:
- Leader in child care education, Kiddie Academy has been in business for more than 30 years, based in Abingdon, MD.
- Child care is our one and only business.
- As of January 3, 2016 there are currently 145 Kiddie Academy facilities located in 23states. Approximately 60 additional academies are in various stages of development.
There is a minimum requirement of $200K liquidity and $550K net worth.
$422,000-737,500: Leased Location
$2,516,000-$3,737,500: Purchased Location
This advertisement does not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. Franchise offerings can be made only by FTC or state authorized offering documents.
Achieve your personal and professional goals while providing a valuable service to the families in your community. Make a difference in their lives and yours!
© Copyright 2009-2010 Essentials Brands Inc. All Rights Reserved.