Senior Care and Healthcare Franchise Opportunities
TruBlue Total House Care Led by one of America’s top franchisors, TruBlue’s executive team has decades of experience in the senior and home... Minimum Cash Required: $20,000.
Drug Test Consultant, The Join the innovators in a multi-billion dollar industry where virtually every client produces residual income! Minimum Cash Required: $19,995.
Your Cannabis Biz Join the medical marijuana industry. Now launching to the public for the first time anywhere! Minimum Cash Required: $2,995.
USA Mobile Drug Testing The first nationally-branded franchise for mobile drug testing. It's affordable, and serves a federally-mandated... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Homewatch CareGivers Discover what it means to do great - in your life, for your family and within your community. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Caring Transitions The next big wave in senior care has arrived! Partner with a proven franchise in the huge baby boomer market. Minimum Cash Required: $49,799.
Always Best Care Always Best Care is the most sought after franchise in the fastest growing, most recession resistant market in Amer... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
ARCpoint Own an in-demand business in the flourishing medical industry. Low entry cost, medical experience not necessary. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Seniors Blue Book Why "compete" against hundreds of senior service brands? Profit from them all with the Seniors Blue Book... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
CarePatrol Join America's original senior placement service. Minimum Cash Required: $56,000.
101 Mobility Enter the booming senior market with an in-demand service delivering quality mobility solutions... Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Virility Restoration Centers Operate a Virility Restoration Center offering exclusive Rejuvaflow therapy. Huge demand, massive market. Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
AFC/Doctors Express The future of urgent medical care has arrived. Be a part of it. Medical background not required. Minimum Cash Required: $500,000.
Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services Join "America's Choice In Homecare®", the best known brand in the home care industry! Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Caring Senior Service Grow with us. Care with us. Change lives with us. Our long history of leadership in the homecare industry gives you... Minimum Cash Required: $35,000.
GoTelecare Become a franchisee in this exciting healthcare solution for medical service providers and their patients. Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
StartupHomeCare Own your own non-medical senior care agency with only a one-time fee. No royalties and no territory restrictions! Minimum Cash Required: $17,500.
Tradewind Life Settlements Learn why members of Congress and a US Senator are calling our business a “burgeoning multi-billion dollar i... Minimum Cash Required: $14,950.
Medical Staffing Consultants Medical staffing is a recession-proof industry! Choose from four staffing programs with MSC. Minimum Cash Required: $55,000.
The Pajama-Man School Start your own home-based insurance agency! Cutting-edge system, cash advances, unlimited support. Minimum Cash Required: $6,000.
Nurse Next Door Home Healthcare Services Join one of North America's best companies to work for! One-of-a-kind, world-class systems position you to be a lea... Minimum Cash Required: $125,000.
Acti-Kare Responsive In-Home Care Start a rewarding business with Acti-Kare's premier in-home care franchise. Proven processes, superior... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Driver Please Systems A complete turnkey business that can be up and running in days! Proven customer demand and explosive growth market. Minimum Cash Required: $4,995.
Caring Matters Home Care Caring Matters' proven and effective method for starting your own in home care business in an exclusive... Minimum Cash Required: $20,000.
Hi-Q Fitness There is no competition for the unique Hi-Q Fitness sauna room! Multiple revenue streams, huge market. Minimum Cash Required: $30,000.
Trends and Facts About Healthcare & Senior Care Franchises
Related Healthcare & Senior Care Franchises Articles
- Franchises That Help Care for Family
- Senior and Home Care Franchise Industry Report 2012 - Franchise Information (3)
- Senior and Home Care Franchise Industry Report 2012 - Industry Trends (2)
- Senior and Home Care Franchise Industry Report 2012 - Introduction and Industry Overview (1)
- Home Care Franchise Related Fees and Outlook
- Types of Home Care and the Regulatory Enviroment
- The Home Care Industry
- Home Care Franchise Report
- Starting a Care Franchise
1. Franchises within this industry provide skilled medical and non-medical services such as companionship, therapy, running errands, grooming assistance, meal preparation and feeding, housekeeping and laundry, nursing intervention, and more.
2. From the U.S. Department of Labor: Employment of home health aides is expected to grow by 69 percent from 2010 to 2020, much faster than the average for all occupations. Employment of personal care aides is expected to grow by 70 percent from 2010 to 2020, also much faster than the average for all occupations.
3. According to Kalorama Information, home care is expected to account for revenues of $112.6 billion by 2015 and 32 percent of all long term care industry revenues.
4. The baby boom generation (77 million births between 1946 and 1964) is driving the growth behind another “booming” industry – healthcare, specifically home health care for seniors.
5. About 10,000 people turn 65 daily, and this trend is expected to last for nearly 20 years. The number of seniors in the U.S. is projected to increase to approximately 87 million people by 2050.
6. A survey by the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) indicates that 84 percent of Americans want to stay in their present homes as they age, while other sources have said that percentage may be up to 90.
7. Franchises in this industry don’t only service seniors. Many also cater to people of any age that need assistance due to illness or injury. Some even offer assistance to new mothers settling in after childbirth.