Medi-Weightloss Clinics® Help your clients while building a successful business in a recession-proof industry. Minimum Cash Required: $200,000.
Assisted Living Locators Carve out your piece of the multi-billion dollar assisted living industry with a turnkey program that will put... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Conspire! Drug Testing Drug testing and screening is a booming industry! Physical location, easy to operate, high margins, no medical... Minimum Cash Required: $90,000.
TruBlue Total House Care Led by one of America’s top franchisors, TruBlue’s executive team has decades of experience in the senior and hom... Minimum Cash Required: $41,250.
Palm Beach Vapors Welcome to the world’s first e-cigarette franchise! Help smokers reduce cancer risk while you build... Minimum Cash Required: $20,000.
@WORK Group @WORK'S franchise offering includes all four brands for one franchise fee! We're in your corner... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Home Helpers Own the #1 senior care franchise and get a second franchise FREE! Don't miss this unbeatable opportunity. Minimum Cash Required: $44,900.
Caring Transitions The next big wave in senior care has arrived! Partner with a proven franchise in the huge baby boomer market. Minimum Cash Required: $29,799.
ARCpoint Own an in-demand business in the flourishing medical industry. Low entry cost, medical experience not necessary. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Drug Test Consultant, The A unique home-based business opportunity, full time, part time, flex time. Full turnkey business with enormous... Minimum Cash Required: $19,995.
BrightStar Care Are you ready to build a business you can feel great about? BrightStar will show you how! Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
USA Mobile Drug Testing The first nationally-branded franchise for mobile drug testing. It's affordable, and serves a federally-mandated... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Always Best Care Always Best Care is the most sought after franchise in the fastest growing, most recession resistant market in... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Ibogaine Partners Finally there IS a cure for alcoholism and drug addiction! Make money by helping to save lives. Minimum Cash Required: $25,000.
ResponseNow Medical Alert Systems A low cost business opportunity in the booming senior care market. Don't miss it! Minimum Cash Required: $995.
M.E.D.S. HRMS Provide a seamless way for people to carry their up-to-date health information. Payment options available. Minimum Cash Required: $8,000.
CarePatrol Join America's original senior placement service. Minimum Cash Required: $56,000.
Any Lab Test Now® A great franchise opportunity in the high-margin, high-growth medical lab testing industry! Affordable... Minimum Cash Required: $28,000.
Workwear on Wheels Workwear on Wheels - a premier franchise in one of the highest growth market segments in healthcare. Minimum Cash Required: $125,000.
The Pajama-Man School Start your own home-based insurance agency! Cutting-edge system, cash advances, unlimited support. Minimum Cash Required: $5,000.
LifeSpring In-Home Care Network Welcome to the LifeSpring opportunity! With our support you can build a successful senior care business in your... Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
101 Mobility Enter the booming senior market with an in-demand service delivering quality mobility solutions... Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Compass Payment Solutions Help us meet the huge need for health care financing! Home-based, full training, multiple benefits. Minimum Cash Required: $9,750.
Medical Staffing Consultants Medical staffing is a recession-proof industry! Choose from four staffing programs with MSC. Minimum Cash Required: $55,000.
Medex Patient Transport We built the company that we'd want to do business with. We'll help you do the same in your exclusive territory! Minimum Cash Required: $60,000.
Comfort Keepers Partner with a leading brand in the growing senior care business. Special financing available for qualified buyers. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Kidzcare Pediatrics Deliver quality healthcare services to infants and children in your community with a Kidzcare Pediatrics'... Minimum Cash Required: $40,000.
StartupHomeCare Own your own non-medical senior care agency with only a one time fee. No royalties and no territory restrictions! Minimum Cash Required: $17,500.
Caring Matters Home Care Caring Matters' proven and effective method for starting your own in home care business in an exclusive... Minimum Cash Required: $20,000.
Seniors Blue Book Why "compete" against hundreds of senior service brands? Profit from them all with the Seniors Blue... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Zounds Hearing An outstanding franchise opportunity with the fastest-growing retail hearing aid company in America. Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
ClaimTek Systems Start your own business in medical billing & practice management. We'll show you how and you'll never look... Minimum Cash Required: $11,000.
Tradewind Life Settlements Learn why members of Congress and a US Senator are calling our business a “burgeoning multi-billion dollar i... Minimum Cash Required: $14,950.
Nurse Next Door Home Healthcare Services Join one of North America's best companies to work for! One-of-a-kind, world-class systems position you to be a... Minimum Cash Required: $122,850.
Trends and Facts About Healthcare & Senior Care Franchises
Related Healthcare & Senior Care Franchises Articles
- Franchises That Help Care for Family
- Senior and Home Care Franchise Industry Report 2012 - Franchise Information (3)
- Senior and Home Care Franchise Industry Report 2012 - Industry Trends (2)
- Senior and Home Care Franchise Industry Report 2012 - Introduction and Industry Overview (1)
- Home Care Franchise Related Fees and Outlook
- Types of Home Care and the Regulatory Enviroment
- The Home Care Industry
- Home Care Franchise Report
- Starting a Care Franchise
1. Franchises within this industry provide skilled medical and non-medical services such as companionship, therapy, running errands, grooming assistance, meal preparation and feeding, housekeeping and laundry, nursing intervention, and more.
2. From the U.S. Department of Labor: Employment of home health aides is expected to grow by 69 percent from 2010 to 2020, much faster than the average for all occupations. Employment of personal care aides is expected to grow by 70 percent from 2010 to 2020, also much faster than the average for all occupations.
3. According to Kalorama Information, home care is expected to account for revenues of $112.6 billion by 2015 and 32 percent of all long term care industry revenues.
4. The baby boom generation (77 million births between 1946 and 1964) is driving the growth behind another “booming” industry – healthcare, specifically home health care for seniors.
5. About 10,000 people turn 65 daily, and this trend is expected to last for nearly 20 years. The number of seniors in the U.S. is projected to increase to approximately 87 million people by 2050.
6. A survey by the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) indicates that 84 percent of Americans want to stay in their present homes as they age, while other sources have said that percentage may be up to 90.
7. Franchises in this industry don’t only service seniors. Many also cater to people of any age that need assistance due to illness or injury. Some even offer assistance to new mothers settling in after childbirth.