Home Helpers Own the #1 senior care franchise and get a second franchise FREE! Don't miss this unbeatable opportunity. Minimum Cash Required: $39,500.
Caring Transitions The next big wave in senior care has arrived! Partner with a proven franchise in the huge baby boomer market. Minimum Cash Required: $29,799.
TruBlue Total House Care Led by one of America’s top franchisors, TruBlue’s executive team has decades of experience in the senior and hom... Minimum Cash Required: $41,250.
Always Best Care Always Best Care is the most sought after franchise in the fastest growing, most recession resistant market in... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
FirstLight HomeCare If you want to make a difference while building a powerful business, THIS may be the opportunity for you! Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
ARCpoint Own an in-demand business in the flourishing medical industry. Low entry cost, medical experience not necessary. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
The Senior's Choice WARNING: Do not join a senior care franchise until you check us out and learn the 5 reasons why our innovative... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
USA Mobile Drug Testing The first nationally-branded franchise for mobile drug testing. It's affordable, and serves a federally-mandated... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Home Care Assistance Build a million dollar business with 18 clients when you join the leader in high caliber, premier in-home care. Minimum Cash Required: $95,000.
Conspire! Drug Testing Drug testing and screening is a booming industry! Physical location, easy to operate, high margins, no medical... Minimum Cash Required: $90,000.
ResponseNow Medical Alert Systems A low cost business opportunity in the booming senior care market. Don't miss it! Minimum Cash Required: $995.
Live 2B Healthy® Senior Fitness Partner with Live 2B Healthy® Senior Fitness. We're growing fast because our senior fitness programs are... Minimum Cash Required: $34,900.
BrightStar Care Are you ready to build a business you can feel great about? BrightStar will show you how! Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Drug Test Consultant, The A unique home-based business opportunity, full time, part time, flex time. Full turnkey business with enormous... Minimum Cash Required: $19,995.
InShapeMD One of the most successful Anti-Aging programs available today! Affordable investment, several franchise models... Minimum Cash Required: $60,000.
Medi-Weightloss Clinics® Help your clients while building a successful business in a recession-proof industry. Minimum Cash Required: $200,000.
ComForcare Senior Services Named a “World Class Franchise” by the Franchise Research Institute, ComForcare offers 9 revenue streams! Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Totally Accessible Homes Designers, builders and installers of accessibility equipment for the elderly, disabled and mobility challenged. Minimum Cash Required: $25,000.
Griswold Home Care Partner with the pioneer of the home care industry and benefit from 30+ years of experience! Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
Medical Staffing Consultants Medical staffing is a recession-proof industry! Choose from four staffing programs with MSC. Minimum Cash Required: $55,000.
CareBuilders at Home With CareBuilders you focus on growing your business while we do all the rest. No other senior care franchise... Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Nurse Next Door Home Healthcare Services Join one of North America's best companies to work for! One-of-a-kind, world-class systems position you to be a... Minimum Cash Required: $122,850.
Caring Matters Home Care Caring Matters' proven and effective method for starting your own in home care business in an exclusive... Minimum Cash Required: $35,000.
Any Lab Test Now® A great franchise opportunity in the high-margin, high-growth medical lab testing industry! Affordable... Minimum Cash Required: $28,000.
CarePatrol Join America's original senior placement service. Minimum Cash Required: $56,000.
Sitters Etc. Join the true pioneer in senior care and incorporate Sitters Etc. best practices into your new senior care... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Qualicare Qualicare is revolutionizing the home health care industry, delivering the guidance and support that ensure... Minimum Cash Required: $80,000.
Assisted Living Locators Carve out your piece of the multi-billion dollar assisted living industry with a turnkey program that will put... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Medex Patient Transport We built the company that we'd want to do business with. We'll help you do the same in your exclusive territory! Minimum Cash Required: $55,000.
The Pajama-Man School Start your own home-based insurance agency! Cutting-edge system, cash advances, unlimited support. Minimum Cash Required: $5,000.
LifeSpring In-Home Care Network Welcome to the LifeSpring opportunity! With our support you can build a successful senior care business in your... Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
StartupHomeCare Own your own non-medical senior care agency with only a one time fee. No royalties and no territory restrictions! Minimum Cash Required: $17,500.
Trends and Facts About Healthcare & Senior Care Franchises
Related Healthcare & Senior Care Franchises Articles
- Senior and Home Care Franchise Industry Report 2012 - Introduction and Industry Overview (1)
- Senior and Home Care Franchise Industry Report 2012 - Industry Trends (2)
- Senior and Home Care Franchise Industry Report 2012 - Franchise Information (3)
- Home Care Franchise Report
- The Home Care Industry
- Types of Home Care and the Regulatory Enviroment
- Home Care Franchise Related Fees and Outlook
- Starting a Care Franchise
The baby boom generation is driving the growth behind another “booming” industry – healthcare, specifically home health care for seniors.
- By 2030, one in five Americans will be a “senior citizen.” From 2010 through 2030, those aged 65-84 will increase by 80 percent, and those 85+ older will increase by 48 percent to seven million.
- Health care support occupations, such as home health care aides and nursing aides, accounted for 36 percent of the healthcare industry.
- There are currently about 12,000 home health care companies in the US, with revenues about $40 billion.
- Home services are delivered to 7.5+ million people, and of those receiving care, more than 68 percent are over age 65, and 62 percent are women.
- The number of clients paying privately for in-home care services is projected to surpass Medicare spending in 2010.
- A survey by the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) indicates that 84 percent of Americans want to stay in their present homes as they age.
- The US Department of Labor estimates that health care will generate 3 million new wage and salary jobs over the next ten years -- more than any other industry -- and that employment in the home health industry will increase by 55+ percent by 2016. For entrepreneurs looking for a growth business that only promises to follow an upward trend over the next several decades, senior home health care is a sure bet. Many of these franchises require a moderate initial investment compared to other industries, such as restaurants or health clubs.
Home health care franchise owners may often start out as a hands-on health aid, but eventually as the business grows, act more as a manager of a team of workers deployed to customers’ home. Home health care workers typically provide a range of services, including: • Help with bathing, dressing and personal care • Meal planning and preparation • Light housekeeping • Medication reminders • Transportation • Shopping and errands • Friendly companionship The demand for these home care services is rapidly accelerating, and will continue to grow over the next 40 years.