HomeVestors® of America Turn your passion for real estate into a business you'll love with the #1 home buyer in America! Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Caring Transitions The next big wave in senior care has arrived! Partner with a proven franchise in the huge baby boomer market. Minimum Cash Required: $29,799.
Property Management Inc. Own a franchise in an industry that grows consistently, year in and year out! Join Property Management Inc. Minimum Cash Required: $28,000.
Trends and Facts About Real Estate Franchises
Related Real Estate Franchises Articles
1. The Real Estate Roundtable, a “think tank” forum of executives from leading real estate professional associations and privately held firms, estimates that the American real estate industry creates and supports approximately nine million jobs. With the real estate industry under pressure from a slow economy, franchising could be the ideal survival strategy for smaller, independent real estate brokerages. A franchise provides the power of brand name backing, and all the benefits that entails – comprehensive training, state-of-the-art technology, partnerships with leading vendors, and lead generation.
2. The National Association of REALTORS reported in its 2007 Member Profile that nearly 45 percent of all REALTORS are with a franchised real estate company.
3. Respondents to the Association’s Profile also attribution their success rates to franchise association – 80 percent claimed that the affiliation strengthened their ability to acquire listings. And 89 percent believed that their franchise affiliation improved their firm’s brand name recognition.
4. When weighing the “pros and cons” of becoming part of a real estate franchise, many of the reasons that justify other franchise industry value propositions apply.
Affiliating a smaller real estate firm with a larger franchise organization offers these advantages:
- Proven track record of success for the Franchisor company
- Brand name recognition
- Training in current best practices and technology
- Operational support
- Marketing and advertising support
- Group purchasing power
- Partnerships with related vendors, such as home inspectors, mortgage lenders etc.
- Decreased risk For those whose dream is to work in the real estate industry, but who are concerned about the current downturn, a franchise operation could be the best way to own your own real estate business.