HomeVestors® of America Turn your passion for real estate into a business you'll love with the #1 home buyer in America! Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Caring Transitions The next big wave in senior care has arrived! Partner with a proven franchise in the huge baby boomer market. Minimum Cash Required: $49,799.
Trends and Facts About Real Estate Franchises
Related Real Estate Franchises Articles
- Real Estate and Home Improvement Franchise Report 2014
- Real Estate and Home Improvement Franchise Industry Impact Trends
- Real Estate and Home Improvement Franchise Investment Information
- Real Estate Franchises Making a Comeback
- How to Start a Real Estate Business
- Real Estate Franchises
- Property Management and Letting Franchises
- Real Estate Franchise Agencies
- New England Real Estate Franchises
After several lean years, the real estate franchise industry is beginning to rebound. Real estate franchises don’t only deal with the acquisition and the selling of land. Movers, home inspectors, realtors, house flippers, painters, redecorators and related service providers are all part of the industry.
Converting to a franchise could be the ideal survival strategy for smaller, independent real estate brokerages. A franchise provides the power of brand name backing, and all the benefits that entails – comprehensive training, state-of-the-art technology, partnerships with leading vendors, and lead generation.
Opening a franchise to break into the real estate industry, or affiliating a smaller real estate firm with a larger franchise organization offers these advantages:
- Proven track record of success of the franchisor company
- Brand name recognition
- Training in current best practices and technology
- Operational support
- Marketing and advertising support
- Group purchasing power
- Partnerships with related vendors, such as home inspectors, mortgage lenders etc.