Teddy's Bigger Burgers
Description: Teddy's Bigger Burgers started in Hawaii by Ted and Rich, who loved real home-cooked flavors. Opportunities: Franchise opportunities available in Washington, Oregon, Texas and California. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $150,000. Training Provided: Yes.
Start a Teddy’s Bigger Burgers Franchise
A High Energy, Old Fashioned Burger Joint with a Modern Twist.
About Teddy's Bigger Burgers
We feature 100 percent ground chuck using highly proprietary grinding methods which makes the beef tenderness second to none.
Day in and day out Teddy's creates thousands of legendary flame-broiled burgers, and 5-scoop old-fashioned extra thick shakes. In short, Teddy's is a burger joint like no other. Started in Hawaii in 1998, their outstanding service and delicious creative burgers have out them in the "Best Burger in Hawaii" category 12 years running. Their next mission is to become the "Best Burger in All 50 States!"
Do you have the coconuts to be a pioneer in your market and be part of the next phase of expansion? Come join the team at Teddy's Bigger Burgers, where Bigger REALLY is better!
Our Burger Legacy
A Teddy’s Bigger Burgers Restaurant offers an opportunity for our franchisees to "Reinvent the Burger Joint".
For nearly 14 years, Hawaii has been enjoying Teddy's award-winning burgers. A franchise with Teddy's Bigger Burgers offers the exciting opportunity to "Reinvent the Burger Joint".
We believe burgers should be made the old-fashioned way. Our burgers are flame-grilled to order, then served in 5,7 or 9 ounce servings, on a soft bun.
If a customer wants his or her burger cooked to “medium”, then that's how we serve it.
The Finest Ingredients
Our beef is 100 percent choice ground chuck with no binders or fillers.
The meat is loosely ground, portioned, and packed offsite using Teddy’s proprietary methods. At the store, crew members hand patty and cook to order. The Super Sauce™, Teriyaki Sauce, and spice blends are great proprietary additions that keep us unique.
Teddy’s menu also includes French fries, salads, chicken, and veggie burgers. Our signature milk shakes are hand-dipped, using high quality; Teddy’s approved ice cream and blended in front of the customer.
The dining area is comfortable and colorful, oozing with Hawaiian Americana from the 50’s or 60’s but with a contemporary feel.
The Hawaii Surf Culture is evident through surfboards, pictures and video, with music from the 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s.
Service is fast at Teddy’s without being rushed. It’s impossible to rush the cooking process of our product. To do so, would be detrimental to our high quality standards.
Our customer service is second to none in the QSR sector. We process over 1,000 comment cards per location and produce bonuses, raises, and promotions from them. Everything we do at Teddy's Bigger Burgers is PURE and REAL: our burgers, our culture, and our commitment to our guests! We love to please!
Applicants must meet these basic requirements to be considered for a Teddy’s Bigger Burgers Franchise:
- Minimum Liquid Assets: $150,000
- Minimum Net Worth: $300,000
- The Key Manager or operating partner from any franchise group must have significant restaurant management experience
- Multi-Unit consideration is five or more locations
- A passion for burgers and fries
Pre-Opening Support Services
- Guidelines for site location, restaurant design and construction
- Access to Teddy’s Bigger Burgers Confidential Operations Manual
- Assistance in developing relationships with key suppliers
- Guidance in planning grand opening marketing activities for your restaurant
- On-site training of your staff
- Up to 8 weeks of intensive corporate site training program for you and key managers
Ongoing Support Services
- Approximately 2 - 3 weeks grand opening assistance
- Access to our management and operations staff
- Field support provided at your location
- On-going refresher training via web and in-person training modules
- Continual updates to procedures and menu items
- Marketing guidance and support