The Alternative Board
Description: Take charge of your future with TAB. Make a Difference Helping Businesses. Own a rewarding, high impact, results-driven business helping small business owners succeed. Opportunities: Franchises available throughout North America. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $75,198. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes. SBA-Approved: Yes.
10% off franchise fee for veterans.
Special Veterans Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
Do What You Love. Own Your Own Business. Achieve Financial Rewards.
The Alternative Board® (TAB) is the world’s largest franchise system providing advisory board, coaching services and managerial training for small and mid-sized businesses. TAB franchise owners have the unique opportunity to apply their business experience and expertise to help their local business community.
Are you an experienced business consultant, corporate executive or entrepreneur?
Does the following sound familiar?
- You’ve had a successful business career.
- You’ve built a wealth of business expertise.
- You have a great deal of knowledge and expertise to offer business owners.
- You’ve been working for someone else for a long time.
And now, one of the following applies:
- You find yourself looking for a new opportunity that will leverage your expertise.
- You have had this nagging thought in the back of your mind that you want to see what you can do on your own.
- Or, you are running a successful consulting business, but you have grown weary of the feast or famine income stream of running a consulting business.
Regardless of your background, you probably have thought that you could do it a better way if only you had the opportunity to call the shots. If any of these scenarios resonate with you, you may be interested in learning more about the opportunity to leverage your business experience, own your own business and make a difference with private business owners.
The Global Community Model of Business
As a TAB franchisee, you will chair group meetings of owners, CEOs and presidents of privately owned companies. These peer advisory boards consist of up to 10 members from non-competing businesses. Meeting monthly, TAB Board members operate in a confidential, "think tank" atmosphere where he/she can present challenges and opportunities for seasoned, practical advice from other members and his/her facilitator.
In addition to facilitating TAB Board meetings, you will also provide individual coaching sessions using TAB’s proprietary tools and processes.
TAB Training & Support
TAB offers valuable tools, processes and resources to help you launch and grow your TAB franchise. Our corporate team is focused on the development of new solutions and dedicated to continuous improvement.
In addition to training on our proprietary tools and processes, the following topics are also covered:
- Marketing for new board members
- Interviewing and closing
- Board composition strategies
- Facilitation techniques
- Private coaching sessions
- Member retention
TAB also provides ongoing training and support to help you apply the knowledge you gain at Initial Training to your franchise territory.
- Personal coaching from a successful TAB-Certified Facilitator
- Monthly & quarterly conference calls with your peers
- Annual facilitator conferences
- Marketing strategy consultation
- Web-based library of business resources