Fast Food Franchise Opportunities
Trends and Facts About Fast Food Franchises
Related Fast Food Franchises Articles
- Charity a Big Part of the Success Story for Kona Ice in 2014
- How Has McDonald's Been So Successful for So Long?
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Report Overview
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Industry Segment Overviews
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Big Industry Trends
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Investing in a Food Franchise
- Fast Food Franchise Industry Report 2013
- Fast Food Franchise Industry Report
- Fast Food Franchise Industry Study
- Fast Casual Restaurant Franchise Study
Fast food franchising accounts for the largest portion of restaurant sales in the US. This $125 billion a year industry is also the largest and most profitable of the franchise industries, accounting for more than 15% of franchises in the US. With recognizable names that consumers associate with franchising, a well-known fast food franchise can instantly establish brand recognition. Even as this new trend of healthy eating emerges, fast food franchises are still thriving. Many fast food outlets now focus on wellness and advertise less fat content or lower calories for an overall healthier meal. By responding to consumer demands and changes in the market, fast food franchises remain a popular choice for on-the-go consumers who need to grab a quick bite to eat. In fact, the fast food industry grew nearly 5% in 2006. And it appears that out of all the sub-industries in the restaurant sector, these fast food restaurants were the ones maintaining the healthiest growth and profits. Analysts have predicted that fast food will continue to enjoy strong traffic and sales, despite any economic downturn. As a large industry with growth potential, fast food franchises offer potential franchisees the opportunity to turn huge profits whilst embracing market trends. If you are interested, find out more about the fast food franchise of your choice today!