Home-based Franchise Opportunities and Work from Home Franchises
Featured Franchise American Business Systems
20 years as America's leader in Medical Billing, with unparallelled training and support. $100k potential. Work from anywhere, full-time or part-time. Come join our success!
Cruise Planners, an American Express Representative
Stop dreaming, start planning with the #1 cruise travel franchise! Low investment, low risk opportunity with high...
Min. Cash Required:
Trends and Facts About Home-based Franchises
Related Home-based Franchises Articles
Franchising isn’t just about restaurants and retail stores. There are plenty of home-based franchise and business opportunities available. Some of the most popular and successful include computer consulting, tutoring, senior/home care, cleaning and janitorial, financial consulting, marketing services, and home services (which can range from decorating to landscaping).
1. Over 16 million people work from home in the United States.
2. According to the U.S. Census, home-based work is most likely to be in management and business.
3. There are two kinds of home-based workers: a home worker, someone who works exclusively from home; and a mixed worker, someone who works at both home and at a job site.
4. 52% of small businesses are home-based.
5. While convenient, home-based businesses can require a greater time, energy & even monetary commitment than some other jobs. Running a business from home requires strict discipline for separating your home life from your professional commitment. If you can stay focused, ignore distractions, and keep to a schedule, it could be the right option for you.